Course Duration: 6 months; 100 minutes a week
Activities and tasks
Quizzes and tests
Individual & Group Projects
Seerah (The Categories of Thought)
- From the psychological perspective
- 20 Chapters
- From philosophical perspective
- 5 Chapters
- From political perspective
- 10 Chapters
- From character-building perspective
- 15 Chapters
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy. Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Interpret and manage your emotions.
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions Articulate your emotions using the right language.
- Balance optimism and pessimism. Effectively impact others.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the personal relationship, professional relationships at workplace and being with your own self more consciously.
Understanding the science
- The design of the universe and our integration
- The general concept of life and how the human body fits on the planet earth
- The sense of achievement and the chemical coding
- The hierarchy of competence and the bigger race
- Fear and motivation
- The bigger game of survival and the instrument of fear
- How fear helps and when it doesn’t
- Using your own fear to conquer the calamities